Lessons with Lisa Hall are scheduled on a weekly or biweekly basis. Times and dates may vary. Cost is $100.00 per session. Please contact RREC management for scheduling at our facility and Lisa Hall for scheduling at Full Circle Dressage.
Horse training and exercise rides or lunging sessions for your horse can be scheduled with Madi Sodowsky for:
Training rides/exercise sessions: $30.00/30 min
Lunging: $20.00 per session
- Kathy and Madi offer lead line, beginner and intermediate/advanced lessons in equitation, dressage and hunter/jumper.
- Lead line classes for ages 5-7. These are 20 minute sessions specifically designed to develop balance and confidence in the young rider. $30.00
- Beginner/basic horsemanship for ages 7-100+. These are 30-45 minute sessions focused on safe horse handling and development of balance and basic equitation. $40-$55.
- Intermediate/Advanced dressage and hunter/jumper lessons. These are 30-45 minute sessions focused on challenging the rider to think past the basics and move safely and confidently up the levels of their sport. $40-$55.
- Please allow at least 20 minutes before the lesson to tack up if you are taking an intermediate/advanced lesson and another 20 minutes or so afterwards for any lesson to clean equipment and the horse and take notes to reflect on during the week.
If you want to trailer in for a lesson or clinic, you must provide a copy of Coggins and vaccination record to management in advance, sign a "Hold Harmless" agreement and pay a small usage fee of $15.00 to RREC.